Earlier this month we published our latest Procurement Market Update where we reported on strong demand for procurement consultancy experience from the big four, the major multi disciplinary practices and established niche players.
The skills in most demand at Senior Consultant and Manager level are those required in major transformation projects, sector specific areas of direct spend and both the implementation and adoption of procurement technology like P2P, spend analytics and strategic sourcing suites.
There are also some excellent opportunities at senior management level including Directorships with Partnership potential for those that can contribute to practice growth through sales, leadership and delivery of procurement led projects.
We are working with some of the best names in each sector of the consultancy market to help them attract the outstanding talent they need to grow their practices in competitive but ultimately very favourable market conditions.
Whilst we are particularly interested in the consultancy expertise outlined below, several of our clients are also interested in outstanding candidates with predominantly industry experience. We’d like to hear from anyone with the following skills:
1. Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager grade
- Specific sector experience in Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities, Energy, FMCG or Pharmaceuticals
- Public sector transformation projects, mainly central government and MoD
- Procurement Technology – design, implementation, adoption and associated transformation projects.
2. Directors and Practice Leaders
- Candidates with outstanding careers in procurement consulting who offer the full breadth of leadership skills including business development and project leadership and can really contribute to growth of a practice.
Whether you want to work for a big four firm, one of the other major market leaders or a niche specialist we can help you find the consulting career opportunity to suit you. We welcome the opportunity to have confidential discussions with anyone considering their future in this area.
Experienced consultants should contact Andrew Daley via email@example.com or on 0161 924 2385 for a confidential discussion.
If you have a strong track record in the relevant areas of industry outlined above and want to move into consulting please e mail your CV to Raluca Pirvu with a view to arranging an initial discussion with Andrew.